Prof. Grzegorz Opala, prof. Ryan J. Uitti oraz prof. Zbigniew K. Wszołek zapraszają na:
The 7th Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Headache, and Inflammatory Disorders Mayo Clinic Neurology Faculty Teaching Course, który odbędzie się w dniach 12–13.09.2019r. w Poznaniu, Hotelu IBB Andersia.
Interaktywne wykłady będą prowadzone w języku angielskim. Uczestnicy kursu otrzymają 18 punktów edukacyjnych.
The course will provide participants with the exposure to movement disorders, epilepsy, headache, and inflammatory disorders topics. The didactic lectures will include video presentations. All lectures will incorporate the interactive audience response system. Three sessions will be devoted to movement disorders with emphasis on Parkinson disease including current pharmacological and surgical, and experimental therapies. There will be also a session on current clinical and surgical management of epilepsy. The state of the art in therapies for inflammatory disorders will be presented. The current approach to the diagnosis and treatment of headaches and migraine in particular will be also discussed. Participants will be well equipped to institute these new strategies in their own practices.
At the conclusion of the course, participants should be able to
• Choose the most appropriate therapy for patients suffering from Parkinson disease and other movement disorders
• Choose the optimal therapy for seizure disorders and be familiar with indications and limitations of new antiepileptic medications recently introduced to the market
• Be familiar with indications for vagal nerve stimulation procedure
• Understand the indications and limitations of existing and upcoming therapies for inflammatory disorders
• Choose the most optimal therapies for headaches including migraine headaches
Neurologists, primary physicians, and allied health care delivery professionals involved in the treatment of Movement Disorders, Epilepsy, Headaches, and Inflammatory Disorders are welcome to join us in Poznań!